I have started to attend to the MOOC ‘Design & Development of Educational Technology‘ provided by the MIT and leaded by Eric Kopfler from the Education Arcade lab.
Until the Unit 2, content is mostly theoretical, so it barely feeds my weekly digital posts 🙂
However, you are proposed to read some info about apps for teaching and learning, tips for serious games and how to handle with distraction among students.
Continue reading Weekly digital resources #18: apps for teaching, Serious Game and YouTube videos
11 resources for building mobile apps with HTML5:
- Installable Web Apps with the WebApp Manifest in Chrome for Android
- Field Guide to Web Applications
- Tutorial: Developing a PhoneGap Application
- Apache Cordova Tutorial
- PhoneGap From Scratch: Introduction
- Best Practices for a Faster Web App with HTML5
- Building Mobile Apps with Kendo UI
- HTML5: Vibration API
- HTML5: Battery Status API
- HTML5: Network Information API
- Build Mobile Apps with Sencha Touch
Thanks to @codecondo
When it comes to learning, one size doesn’t fit all.
Personalize it with these 10 games, apps, and sites.