Until the Unit 2, content is mostly theoretical, so it barely feeds my weekly digital posts 🙂
However, you are proposed to read some info about classroom technology, tips for serious games and how to handle with distraction among students.
The Jen Reviews blog has published a kind of state-of-the-art related to research on classroom technology: those 9 Amazing Benefits of Technology in the Classroom will give you some insights about how to improve learning thanks to technology.
6 tips to manage a serious game development easily, without any background in pedagogical engineering or any technical field:
1. Setup varied settings and great characters
2. Think about your pedagogical structure before starting your serious game development
3. Give feedback to your learners, fully customizable
4. Create branching scenarios
5. For an even richer experience, use media in your serious game development
6. Export to scorm, standalone, and multi-devices
How to download YouTube videos? Here are two solutions free of any ad, and very easy to use: