The digital world is so wide: resources for this week regard eLearning, WordPress and mobile apps, so I have not done any coding during a couple of weeks now… Too bad, I was starting with Web Components thanks to the outstanding css-tricks.com website.
- Thinking that all employees have the same needs, goals, and preferences.
- Failing to put theory into practice.
- Overwhelming them with too much information.
- It lacks any form of entertainment or excitement.
- Leadership is misinformed or ill-equipped for online training.
- Showing them the finish line, but not including any road signs.
- Identify the primary goals for your constructive feedback system
- Be clear to avoid dreaded feedback confusion
- Include Subject Matter Experts in the constructive feedback loop
- Choose a feedback platform that is both familiar and intuitive (consider even social media)
- Stress the importance of actionable constructive feedback
- Opt for anonymity to receive honest constructive feedback
- Remember that constructive feedback may come in many forms
To close this weekly digital resources, here are some tips to create great content: Brilliant Ideas & Trends for Prominent “Feature Post” Widgets